Dienstag, 28. September 2010

Sokka vs. the Swordmaster

"Steffi Says" Nr. 1: Sokka fighting the Swordmaster

To help me through (one of) my art-crisis' my lovely and resourceful girlfriend Steffi aka MissMatzenbatzen filled my hat with a bunch of folded post-it's. On every post-it she wrote a topic. Stuff I like, she likes, or we both. So I randomly pick one of the post-it's without knowing what it's gonna be. So I don't have to think what I'm gonna draw or think about how much "worth" it will be in the end - I "just" have to draw it.
This is the first one.
Don't know if it'll be the last one, too. ;) Depends on free time and my moods. ;)

And yeah, I love Avatar(not the one with the blue furries) to pieces!

5 Kommentare:

  1. Echt Geil! ich liebe die Kompo und Farben!
    Aber.. hat auch der Großartig Mana Kunstkrise wie die normaler Mench??
    Kopf hoch!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Schlimmer als der normale Mensch! ;)
    Danke, Alberto! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Super cool!! Love the composition..great collaboration you two. : )

    AntwortenLöschen